Tuesday, June 30, 2009
It helps to remind us to never give up. We're not giving up on Aunty Ume and still hoping for a positive outcome. We are hoping that the vet can schedule her ultrasound today to find out exactly what is wrong with her. Please keep sending those positive thoughts and vibes our way! Thank you!
We are thinking about all the other pups and cats that received this award too!
Sunday, June 28, 2009
I'm also picturing Laska returning home surrounded by gold. I know that he will find his way home soon!
Aunty Ume pupdate: The test results from the lab were not good. Her red blood cell count is down and her liver numbers went up in a matter of weeks. The vet suspects cancer, but her regular vet returns tomorrow and hopefully he can do an ultrasound to find out for sure. Please continue to send positive vibes and thoughts to her. Thank you!
Friday, June 26, 2009
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Monday, June 22, 2009
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Mom got up before me and thought the way I was sleeping was funny. So she jumped out of bed and took a picture with the flashie beast! Hmph! Can't a girl get any peace and quiet around here?
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Monday, June 8, 2009
This weekend I was on chicken duty. Remember my friend Stripe? Well this weekend she decided to make a nest under my house. We had to work very hard to chase her home. Mom and dad removed her new nest and found an old one under our house. Then something bad happened! A stink bomb exploded in mom's nose! BOL! Well I loved the smells of course, but mom didn't. All dad could do was laugh at her. Chicken duty is fun!
Also a few of you had questions about Noe. She lives about 15 minutes away from me, but she doesn't really like to play with me since she's a bit older than me. She may not like me, but she does love my mommy! For some reason, Noe looks pretty small in the picture, but she actually 10-15 lbs heavier than I am. She's all muscle! The husky head was only a head (don't worry, she didn't rip it off a body). :)
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Monday, June 1, 2009
Here are the rules attached to this award:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Copy the image above, the rules and the questionnaire in this post.
3. Post this in one or all of your blogs.
4. Answer the four questions following these Rules.
5. Recruit at least seven (7) friends on your Blog Roll by sharing this with them.
6. Come back to BLoGGiSTa iNFo CoRNeR (PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THIS LINK) at http://bloggistame.blogspot.com and leave the URL of your Post in order for you/your Blog to be added to the Master List.
7. Have Fun!
Questions & Your Answers:
1. The person who tagged you: Dennis
2. His/her site’s title and url: Dennis's Diary of Destruction http://dennisthevizsla.wordpress.com/
3. Date when you were tagged: May 31, 2009
4. Persons you tagged: If anypup has not received this award yet, please help yourself to it. :)