Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Hi everypup! I've been such a good girl! I helped my mom a lot this holiday season. First I posed for the wine label. Then I helped her wrap them all up to give out to family and friends. Then I helped her wrap up all the other gifts and even helped deliver them. I think I deserve a few toys this year. :) I can't wait to see what I get from Santa Paws!

Here I am examining the wine.


This bottle looks good to me!


Do I look like one of Santa's reindeer?


Waiting patiently for Santa!

I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!!!

Love,

Mochi

1 comment:

The Army of Four said...

You're cuter than any reindeers I've ever seen! (Not that I've seen any.... but you know what I mean!)
I hope Santa was good to you!
Merry Christmas from all of us!
Play bows,
Zim