Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

Hi everypup! Well, I'm not sure how you celebrate the new year in your area, but in our area the humans pop lots and lots of fireworks. Both legal and illegal ones. Mom and dad usually go to their friend's house in Kunia where they pop them all night long. Dad and his friend only pop legal ones, but all around us we can see all the aerial fireworks going off. Some are really pretty, while others sound like bombs going off and are very scary for the dogs. The loud noises don't bother me, but mom and dad did not want to leave me home alone so we all went and had a lot of fun! Here is a picture of me sleeping through all the noise. Don't worry, I was in a big, cool and quiet area.




Happy New Year!!!

Love,

Mochi

1 comment:

The Army of Four said...

Oh, Mochi! You look SO totally adorable!
Play bows,
Zim