Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Belated Kung Hee Fat Choy

Hi everypup! I must apologize for being so late to wish you all kung hee fat choy! Chinese new year was on Monday and we usually say "kung hee fat choy" to wish each other prosperity and health.



This is an old picture of me, but I'm wearing my cheongsam (Chinese dress) and I felt that it was appropriate for the occasion.

PS, Thank you for the well wishes and I'm feeling a little better. I'm supposed to end my antibiotics on Friday. I hope the dr. doesn't give me more! :(

Love,

Mochi

1 comment:

The Army of Four said...

Ah roo! Happy Chinese New Year, Mochi! You look totally cool in your cheongsam!
We're SO glad you're feeling a little better! We hope all continues to improve and that there are no more nasty pills after Friday! Keep us posted, OK?
Play bows,
Zim