Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Play Time

Hi everypup! I just wanted to show you a video that mom took a while back. She took it about a month after they put up my 6 ft. fence. They wanted me to have a safe place to run around especially since we live off a main road. I have to warn you that mom is not a good videographer. The video is shaky and I was running too fast to keep up with. :) Dad makes an appearance in this video. Sometimes I like to run in circles like in this video. Other times I like to do laps around the house. It's a lot of fun! If any pup wants to come and do laps with me, stop on by!

Hope you all have a great day!

Love,

Mochi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Cute! Mayah makes laps in her pen and in the house.

The Army of Four said...

That looks like TONS of fun! I'll be right over so we can do ZOOMIES together!
Play bows,
Zim