Monday, March 16, 2009

Evil Mom & Dad

Hi everypup! As promised, I'm going to tell you what mom and dad did to me on Saturday. They got me all excited and then burst my bubble! It went something like this...

Mom: "Hey Mochi, you wanna go to Petco?"

Me: "Of course I want to go to Petco!"

Dad: "Ok, mom and I are going to go check it out today and we will take you next time."

Me: "Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!"

Ready to go to Petco!


Denied


This is our first Petco on Oahu. They had their grand opening last weekend, but we knew that it was going to be crazy. Mom took this picture for me. She took this picture with her cell phone so it didn't come out that great. It's probably a good idea that I didn't go. Mom said it was crazy in there and the line was LONG. I can't wait till they take me to pick out some new toys!

Love,
Mochi

7 comments:

The Army of Four said...

We're supposed to get a Petco here, too! I'll bet I don't get to go the first time, either.
I love the back paw over the snooter move. Very effective!
Play bows,
Zim

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Next time, I'm sure woo will go and woo will have to make up fur missing THIS trip!

SHOP!
SHOP!!
SHOP!!!

Nice Siberian KhrossoverKhroissantDoughnut!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Dughallmor Beagles said...

Awwww, such cute pics! LOVE the spectacles daaahling! Thanks for visiting us :D
Also, scrolled down and your fire truck video is solid gold....so funny! (Mum is just too lazy to do two comments, I know, right?)
Do you know Hawaiian Danes Huey & Higgins? Their Mom was just saying the other day how there aren't many dog bloggers near her.....i'm sure she's Oahu too!
Slobbers xx

Anonymous said...

Hey Mochi. Naughty mummy and daddy getting you excited then letting you down. :(

But I spose its best to go when it be quiet, us doggies not like them queues!! xxx

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

It'll be really good to go in there Mochi, it's fun to go in petshops.

D.K. Wall said...

As much as we get to go into public, we do not get to go into stores like that. Something about too much temptation. What does that mean?

HawaiianDane said...

Oh, its so nice to have a new Petco!! WE have not been yet, but do frequent the Pets Discount off of Salt Lake. One day we are going to have a field trip there!