Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Replacement Husky?

No way! But isn't it cute? Mom got it today. It's for her golf club. She hasn't golfed for a couple of years, but has been thinking of starting up again. I keep saying no because it takes away from my time with her.

When mom took it out of the bag, I thought it was a new toy for me. I was all excited jumping around and then she tells me to sit. Well I couldn't sit still long enough for the picture so she told me to lay down. Here I am waiting, thinking that I was going to get my new toy soon and all she wanted to do was snap my picture. I'm never falling for that one again! At least I got lots of love an attention after that mean trick.

Love,
Mochi

5 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

That is a furry khute khlub khover!

Maybe I should get one fur my Doggy Nanny and Fred since they like that sport too!

Me? I just like to watch the golfers khome by the house!

I do think woo should get to slobber on it a bit!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Anonymous said...

Hi Mochi! I agree with Khyra! Slobber on it a bit as revenge to mummy for making you pose and not letting you do chewings! xx

The Army of Four said...

Oh! Our dad has a Sibe golf head cover! I thought it was a puppy when I first met it!
Yours is cute - but no where NEAR as cute as you, Mochi!
Tail wags,
Stormy
PS: You can see ours here:
http://armyoffourdigest.blogspot.com/2007/09/golf-day.html

D.K. Wall said...

We heard really good golfers get a "catty". We think we want to take up the sport.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Mochi, that is a furry cute sibe golf cover, but maybe woo need to start to lobby for a real sibe brother or sister - that is the most fun ever - just tell her that then she can have even more pics to take:-)

Woos, the OP Pack