Monday, March 9, 2009

Ice!

Hi everypup! Thank you all for the great information on how to make my pictures bigger! I'm pretty sure I understand how to do it, but I have to play around with it a little. I think my computer is broken, so I can't test it out yet. :( I could use mom's laptop, but it takes like a million years to start up because it's so old. I think she should buy me a new laptop so I can post from anywhere. So, I don't know how often I will get to read all your blogs or how often I can post because I won't have any new pictures. For now I have some pictures that mom took before the computer broke.

Waiting for permission to play. Ready! Set!

Go!



I love my ice!

Ah, it's so refreshing!

PS...I got busted for doing some gardening in the wrong place. I was just trying to help!

Love,
Mochi

6 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Hoooomans are so diffikhult to please!

Do they want help or don't they?

Good lukhk on your laptop khampaign!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

D.K. Wall said...

Looks just like Natasha, always wanting to carry ice around.

ThePainterPack said...

Ohhhhhh we love ice!!!! It is sooooooooo yummy!!

Mya Boo Boo

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Ice is a favorite snack here too. Does your mom ever put it in your water bowl - it is so much fun to play ice bobbing, and get the water to splash evfurrywhere!!!

Sorry about the gardening issue - can't please them all the time, can woo?

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

Oh Hope the computer gets fixed soon. That ice look very fun.

Peoples is really silly. I agree with Khyra.
~lickies, Ludo

The Army of Four said...

Mochi! Isn't ice the BEST!!??! I like your circle of ice - I wonder if Mom would make me one!
I can't believe your mom didn't appreciate your work in the garden! I'll save you a spot under the dining room table if you need to hide!
Love,
Amber